Just another day

Sunday, September 25, 2005

WARNING

After many months of debating I have decided to give this online journaling a try. What convinced me the most was how amazingly hooked I became on reading my friends online journals and entries. I decided to just go ahead and just type, i apologize if you are reading this because im sure that it won't make sense half the time, and when it does make sense i'm pretty darn sure it won't be very interesting nor funny. So i guess this is more of a before you start reading warning, so if entertainment is what you are looking for you might want to quickly click on the X on the right corner of this window and then run to to your closet and bust out a board game or maybe even pick up a book.

Well, for some reason i was worried about who would read this, but then i decided that im not writing this for you, i am writing this for my own entertainment and i can type faster then i can write, and to tell you the truth I was getting a little bored just writing in my regular journal.

So now that I have warned you I am still uncertain on why you are still reading my page, but well, i guess it's your choice. but don't tell me i didn't warn you. My writing is not what you would call "amazing" or inspireing, or even endearing it's just random rambling of unfinished thoughts, incomplete paragraphs, and overall horrible spelling. You will find stories of my everyday family life, of life out in southern california, and of the life of a party girl.

2 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES cha. yes YES YES. thankyou!!!

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bitch, shut up. your life is entertaining. at least when i am around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home