Just another day

Sunday, April 01, 2007

To Pierce or not to Pierce

Well.... With my upcoming birthday and all i have been thinking about many things. I have been (for a while) thinking about getting a tattoo or piercing something. I haven't done it before because of the great fear i have of my parents. I have seriously been thinking of getting a 5 pointed star on my wrist and that way i could cover it with a watch.. but then thats a little to much for people to see... so then my thing now is if i should or shouldn't pierce my nose. The way i see it is if i get it done, I could always take it out if i don't like it, or whenever i get tired of it. It will close right up and it will be as if i never had it, do if you are reading this please leave me a comment telling me your view point on it. Thanks.

After sleeping in today I decided i needed to get some shopping done.
I needed to buy something for my scary staircase so it can stop being so scary.
Well i decided to try Deck the Walls but it was expensive and I didn't find anything interested that i wanted. So then i went to good ol' Target in Meryl Hay mall. Well I really didn't find anything for my walls at target but i did buy some other things that I need. Needless to say i probably spent more then what i should have.

After my little shopping spree I headed over to emily's where we watched High Fidelity and ate some oven pizza. Not a bad sunday after all!

Now High Fidelity is one of my Top Favorite Movies of all time.
I love the story, I love the music oh and did i mention i <3 John Cusack. Soo in keeping with the High Fidelity theme... Here are some of my Top 5's:
Top 5 Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Flavors
1. Phish Food
2. American Dream
3.Peanut butter Cup
4.Oatmeal Cookie Chunk
5.Bovinity Divinity (it's in the graveyard now sad)

Top 5 Colors
1. Green
2. Purple
3. Blue
4. Black
5. Red

So stay tuned for more fun adventures from the cornfields.

2 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so sad by this posting...you didnt have chunky monkey in your ben and jerrys top 5..and thats by far the best flavor! and yeah, green is the best color...llamas are the best animals...other then skunks! i say no to the nose piercing...yes to the tattoo! i'll get one too!

i bet you can guess who this is?

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think you should do the piercing, I think it would look super cute! Can't wait to see you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home