Just another day

Monday, September 26, 2005

ug

Ug, today is the worst day ever! I hate mondays, i tossed and turned all night, im unsure why i just couldn't sleep. I lay there in the dark listening to the ghosts in my head play backgamon. Then i recieved my cingular wireless bill and it's outragouse! So i spent about 3 hours trying to fix it, at the moment i'm still trying but I keep loosing calls, getting dissconnected, and getting transfered to the wrong person time after time. I hate fighting things. It's the same story every darn month, over charges, random charges, etc... blah i hate cell phones but at the same time i would die without mine. At the moment I am on hold listening to some lady talk about how easy it is to pay your bill online, and on the phone automatically. blah! blah! blah! Ug, once again i have been dissconnected, it makes me want to throw my phone out the winodw! I hate them folks out there in the cingular wireless building probably laughing at me and seeing how many times they can dissconnect me without me having a heartattack because they know i can't trace who i last talked to and i'll just have to call back and wait 30 minutes because of their " high calls". While all this is happening I keep getting calls on my other line from people and i can't pick it up and talk to them because i am deathly scared of loosing the connection again. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I lost the connection this is madness! This is sucky. After almost throwing my phone out the window, i recieved a phone call on my house line and it was the cingular lady! She helped me with my bill and everything is now swell.. Apperently some of my charges were dropped, so i guess all the maddness and horrible cingular costumer service I am now ok and once again calm.

Oh i have just shared my new blogging experience with my friend bridgey buffet. Bridgey is amazing, she is a booze drinking, bling wearing, kick ass person.
I know you all wish you had a friend like bridgey to cuddle with! You will be hearing more about bridgey in upcoming adventures.

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

booze drinking and bling wearing? she sounds....AMAZING. i like myself. and you. thanks bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home