Just another day

Monday, September 26, 2005

ah... my Khavertehs (KHA-ver-teh)


Oh dear, as i was thinking about what yiddish word to use as the title to this blog i saw the scariest thing on television! It was some crazy cop detective show but this one involved sharks! I am very frightened of sharks, not as much as octopai but sharks scare the crap out of me. Just the thought of them can make me leave a swimming pool, and stay yards from the La Jolla shoreline. Feh!

I have Feinshmeker (fine taste) when it comes to making friends, in my last blog you learned a little bit about bridgey buffet, this blog will introduce you to Kelli (meth) and Kiki Sushi. What can i say they are wonderful... interesting girls with questionable morals... just the way I like my friends! they are all USD students and we are all very different but end up getting along extremly well





P.S. Kelli is
a drunken troll who spears people with your rusty dagger - the saga of daggerleg continues....hide your alcohol and children... stay tuned for more stories... and updates on kelli (the raptors) life.

2 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your friends are hot. i dunno about as hot as you but they're hot.

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Questionable morals?!?!?!11 Como rasputin? Sweet. I'm glad I am the weird one who is both a troll and a raptor, I really wouldn't want it either way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home