Just another day

Saturday, October 22, 2005

We asked 100 people this question:

NAME 5 THINGS THAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT:

hm.. Saturdays gotta love them! It was an amazing saturday here in normally sunny but lately quite foggy San Diego! I love it, i love the clouds, i love the fogg and the dew and mist i love it all! I like how it's a little coldy but still great nice weather! Well yesterday i spent the day looking for halloween things, I am searching for a things for my ninja turtle costume, as well as things for my day of the dead costume, and i havn't found to much stuff... i'll have to keep looking. I think I might hit up Joans today and see what kind of fabric they have that i can use and figure out how to make a turtle shell.

After a day of searching, i got in contact with the girls and we decided it would be game night since we are all a little too broke or a little to underage for the bars. So kiki and i picked up some brox pizza ( YUM!), Family FEUD the DVD edition, and some mixing materials. It was swell.

A ton of people ended up coming over and hanging out at the apartment, Dave, Krisitina and Jason, and the girls it was a pretty good time. I ended up drinking quite a number of martinis.. (oops my bad) but it was overall a good time! I ended up getting home around 4:15 and the door was locked so i had to wake up my mom (oops my bad) Here are some pictures of last nights events! (So as a comment, write 5 things that happened last night!)

4 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 things that happened last night... well 1- i got drunk off 1 martini but of course that didn't stop me from drinking lots more beer, 2- we played asshole and for the first time in my life i was NEVER the asshole and CHACHA was! 3- the people from new england played the funnest game that no one else knows how to play(high low jack - it must be a new england thing) 4- sammy made a RUMBUD and thought it was a rum and coke, which makes it even funnier, and 5- kelli and i did the perfect cheer, which i think is way better than the one with will ferrell. god i love our parties. :)

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 things that happened:
1. Cha was ASSHOLE for, I think the first time ever
2. Bridget and I both woke up with things written on us...mainly by me, but there was othert hings too
3. We had an AWESOME orgy on the couch
4. I washed away my tan in the shower :(
5. Kiss and Tell time with Krystle, which, I think, was almost as werid for Cha as it was for me....

p.s. I think the RUMBUD was amazing, no one ever believes me that rumbud is not to be messed with, but, alas, they do it anyway. Good thing I wasn't drinking it hahaha

p.p.s. You know what I need right now??? To watch the video of the PERFECT CHEER. Hhhhh, were amazing

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i look crazed in that picture! ok 5 things... i dont think i even remember 5 things but here's trying...
1. we played family fucking feud (and your team kept stealing our answers)
2. everyone drank out of my giant martini glass and now it is DISEASED
3. everyone picked up our idea of mouth drawing....jacked our style
4. apparently i took part in an orgy on the couch? i have no recollection of it
5. kelli wrote shit all over me and we stayed up talking until 630 in the morning (got bitches in the living room gettin it on, and they aint leavin til 6 in the morn...)

oh and YOU GOT DRUNK :D please don't make me delete this

 
At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, SO WE TOTALLY FORGOT TO MENTION HOW KAITLIN CALLED ANDRES AND BEGGED HIM NOT TO PICK UP THE OTHER LINE WHEN WE WERE CALLING BUT HE DID ANYWAY...ANDRESSSSS

HAHAHA GOD I LOVE THAT GIRL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home