Just another day

Monday, October 10, 2005

Dance with me DJ


Oh so amazing, Everyday i try to remember to watch The Ellen Show and I always seem to forget but i Love he! I am so excited that i remembered to turn on the darn tv, and to my surprise, ELLEN ran into what she thought was a baby rattlesnake and (unlike Kelli snakebite Miller) she was scared so she asked people to write in and tell her about snakes and a 12 year old kid wrote in who is apparently an expert so i think i'm going to write in and tell her about Meth and have her read my blog! I think that would be amazing! Hahaha Can you imajine , i can see us coming on the show, talking about the "snake incident" with the Holla' for Antivenom Shirts. hahaha I think Ellen needs one too! AHh and the riff raff room.... that's my kind of room!

Ok, not only is Ellen amazing because she loves LLAMAS and randomly bought a llama farm but because she has a show dedicated to snakes WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I want to go on the show, it would be amazing! I'd getting with jsut sitting in the riff raff room. Bahah ok so i just wrote to her and told her about Kelli's snakebite and my love of llamas! hahaha im such a dork.

2 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love llama. if you get on the show, i'll laugh at you so hard and hug you tighter than a boa constrictor. yay for boobies.

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ellen rocks! I actually forgot how funny she is...once in a while I catch her show. I think I am going to add it to my TiVo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home