Just another day

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

guilty pleasures...



OK, Stop judging me! I'm sorry but i Love the girlmore girls! I can't get enough of them! I've been watching them since season1. Yeah they talk alot and ramble on and on about random stuff but that is part of the fun. What more do you want in a tv show.. the girls are cute, the guys are hot, what else could you ask for?

Yeah i could go without the crazy Gilmore Grandparents, they are insane but it's all part of a great show.

ugg.. for those of you who are regular watchers, whats going on with Rory! She's a nuttcase! She can be so weird sometimes, The whole hosting the dinner party and being all snobbyish.. blah! She needs to get her crap together and go back to stars hollow.

I'm pretty sure you are damn bored reading about the gilmore girls.. unless it is your secret pleasure too, but anyway, we use tuesday night as an excuse for us Girls ( and dave) to get together and cook up some dinner, have a few drinks and hang out. Kinda reminds me of the Tuesday nights back in tucson when we used to go and have dinner at Paul's house. Ahh i miss his cooking, his crazy roomies, and ghost stories!

3 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate that fucking girl. and yeah.... i think i'd hate the show if i ever watched it. wahahah.

 
At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cha, you KNOW I'm right there with you. I love the Gilmore Girls just as much as you. Holla for season 1 viewers

 
At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chacha, I miss Tuesday Night dinners in Tucson, too. If only we had a time machine...we could go back and have fun. Remember roasting marshmallow's by the pool in the winter?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home