Just another day

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Get ready for a Saturday night


<--- Ahh good ol' biscuits frollicing in the countryside of Oregon! bahahaha I LOVE this picture!


For a Saturday night of absolute nothingness!!! UGH!!! I've been sick for a whole week so I decided to finally stay in tonight! And call it a weekend. I watched a few movies, and hung out with the girls! Tomorrow morning I have to take my grandma and my tio Poncho, and my Tia Elena to breakfast and then drop them off at the airport, so I guess I'll be up early tomorrow.

JP is back in LA and went to a chives USA party at the stadium, and now I'm at home, I showered, I talked to Bill who is in Afghanistan I was excited that he was able to call me. He is doing alright and can't wait to be home. He still has at least until March before he gets sent home.

Ug.. What else what else, I'm posting some pictures of Biscuits And gravy for the entertainment of all mankind!
They are funny! Here is buscuits after getting "ran over" and you can see everyone else running for their lives! Oh dear what to do what to do, i just wish i could upload biscuits laugh into the blog it's amazing! Gosh i Miss her!

2 Comments:

At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she looks hot. hehe. and oh, i got so fucking drunk last night. i'm writing up the story right now !! peace love.

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha, heck yes i'm hott!
oh, but those were in Missouri, oddly enough, not Oregon. :(
they would have looked much better in Oregon. (plus hollywood would have been torching some trees on fire in the background)

much loves!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home