Just another day

Thursday, October 06, 2005

ah.. Thursday


Well.. it's offically day 7 of my cold/flu and it stinks! Yeah i know i should have probably stayed in bed in the first couple of days but i can't handle being stuck at home sick, so i did end up going out all weekend which didn't help out the cold. Now im loading up on Orange Juice from jamba juice with tons of vitamin C and other good immune system boosters.

Today i found out that San Diego isn't just Americas Finest City it is also Americas Most Livable city in the united states! WWOOOO WHOOO! And i love every second of it!

This afternoon JP and I went to brunch to this new place in North Park called Spread. www.spreadtherestaurant.com My brother ordered tomatos with flowery things in them, i had an avocado and peanut butter sandwich! Yep ladies and gentlemen you read that right I ate a peanut butter and avocado sandwich, it was toasted and i am happy to say that it was reallly good! I was impressed in wonderful way that the peanuts and avocado compliment each other. My only complaint is that how can a place that makes/sells tons of different types of peanut butter spreads not have MILK! I almost died while eating my sandwich and the only thing there was for me to drink was vase water! Why Vase water you ask... well because its water that was in a pitcher with fruits and flowers in it, it tasted yummy. As you can see we liked the place, it was different but it was good stuff, we will defenetly go there again.



1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

vase water? i thought you were actually drinking out of a vase cos they didnt have water, whahaha. word. peanut butter and avocado still sounds scary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home