Just another day

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Decorating 101

Juanpablo, Victor and I decorated Grandmas house tonight! Thanks to Jason who let us borrow a ladder, We were able to put the outside lights without any of us falling to our death!

After finishing with the garage the girls (Bridget, and Meth) showed up and helped put the final strand up and then we started with the tree, but we are not done yet, we still have to put up the ornaments, we'll have to get that done tomorrow before grandma gets back from El Paso.

Grandma went to El Paso with my mom because my great aunts and uncles wanted to throw my grandma a birthday dinner and breakfast and convinced her that it would be great for her to go, it sounded like they had an amazing time! So while my grandma and mom are out we decided to decorate the house.

After we finished putting up the outside lights and putting together the christmas tree we decided to make some dinner. It was pizza night, we bought all the dough (At flilipies), and everyone got whatever they wanted on it. My pizza was amazing , it had a little olive oil, sauce, cheeses, onions, chicken, cilantro, tons of garlic of course, and it was so pretty that i won the pretty perfect pizza prize. We made a fun fun mess, i think it was an excuse to grope each other since it left funny handprints all over people butts from slapping each other with flour all over our hands, we had a little TOOO much fun with the flour.

We are our yummy pizzas, hung out a bit and called it a night. Oh yeah and Briget broke a chair! hahha


3 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope youre happy. I can officially NEVER run for office because you have too many disgusting pictures of me. I had fun though!

 
At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just realized the time says 7:52, and I have to be in class by 8 =-O

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor chair

 

Post a Comment

<< Home