Just another day

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

ug, like i said just another day

I have been running around like a madman looking for a job. Yeah i know im dumb and i could very easily have a nice paying job working for the family but the hours suck, 6 days a week mon-sat. mon-thursday 8am -5, fri and sat 8-6. what kind of crap is that?? anyway, the family job would be a nice steady job, with a good income, and benefits, but what good is all that if i hate office work, and i would have NO time for myself. I'd go postal. So that being the case i've been running around looking for a job. I've applied at all the school districts, and about 4059 other places. so i hope to hear something soon.

Yuma hasn't been that horrible, i am very bored, and there isn't much to do but at least my brother is here too and we can sit next to each and be bored together. hahaha it's sad :(

ok, well i just wanted to write a little something.. I went shopping with mom at Lowes, target, and Kohls today horray i like shopping. Anyway i have to go make dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home